Please find Resources Below.
Advance Care Planning Websites
- Aging and Disability Resource Center of Tarrant County: ADRC
- Alzheimer’s Association - Alzheimer’s and Dementia Caregiver Center.
- REACH (Resources for Enhancing Alzheimer’s Caregiver Health).
- Conversation Ready NTX
- TAGS: Tarrant Area Gerontological Society
- United Way of Tarrant County: Area Agency on Aging of Tarrant County
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPOC): CaringInfo
- AgingCare.com: (Caregiver support newsletter offering tips, advice)
- A Place for Mom: (Assisted Living Placement Resource)
- Care for Caregivers Project
- Caregiver Action Network
- Caring.com (additional caregiver resources by topic)
- Comfort Finders: Caregivers Support Groups
- DADS: Department of Aging and Disability Services
- Family Caregiver Alliance: National Center on Caregiving (caregiving at home
- Family Caregivers Online: Education and Resources for Caregivers
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization: Caring Info
Health Care Documents
- Caregiving is Hard Enough. Isolation Can Make It Unbearable
- Dozens of Clergy hope to get people Talking about Death
- Pitfalls for Proxies
- What you should know about elder facilities and end-of-life care
- Getting Grief Right
- One Day Your Mind May Fade. At Least You’ll Have a Plan
- The Best Possible Day: Atul Gawande
- The Crisis Facing America’s Working Daughters
Resources for the Jewish Community
- Sage Voices:
- http://www.jtsa.edu/sage-voices: A diverse group of rabbis and religious leaders speak about end of life issues and how they integrate Jewish tradition into their own teaching and care for others.
- A Time to Talk:
- A Time to Act:
- resource guide about the documents, here.
Caregiver Resource Podcasts: